The ACM Joint European Software Engineering Conference and Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (ESEC/FSE) is an internationally renowned forum for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, experiences, and challenges in the field of software engineering. Formerly the FSE conference in alternating years and ESEC/FSE in other years, ESEC/FSE is now the new name of this annual conference series. The ESEC/FSE conference brings together experts from academia and industry to exchange the latest research results and trends, as well as their practical application in all areas of software engineering.
- Full paper submission date · March 9th, 2018
- Rebuttal period: May 7th-10th
- Notification date: June 11th
- Camera ready date: July 31st
- Conference · November 4th-9th, 2018